1/10/2007

Car TROUBLE!

I drove here to Belton on Monday. Right when I hit the Schertz area I almost panicked because I saw warning lights on in my car- warning lights never come on in my car. There was something weird though, because they were only flickering. These lights were my emergency brake light as well as my battery light. I stopped at a gas station and called some friends, but I still had no idea what was going on. All of them told me to get back on the highway since the car sounded fine and they were only flickering. Well, I noticed that the lights only began to flicker when I got to the speed of 70.

Luckily, I arrived to Belton safely. Praise God for that!

I've googled it, and found out that these are the symptoms of a bad alternator. :( I told my mom and she says we've already replaced the alternator.... I called a mechanic yesterday, and he said it sounded liek the alternator but he couldn't know ofr sure until he looked at it. Well, as soon as my dad calls and talks with me about it, I'll take it in to the mechanic. If it is the alternator, I pay 200-300 dollars :(. Let's hope it's just a fuse!!!

Please pray for me because I don't exactly have a ton of money. I am still saving up for summer school as well as a new car. So, please pray!! Thanks.

No comments: