1/04/2007

Hair-cuts, Dolls from Peru, Greek Food, Family, Lazy Pugs........

I could try to describe my days in the title of my post, but I figured I'd stick to the normal and write it out in the actual post... :)

Yesterday I got a hair cut, and don't worry my friends, I only got a trim. :) I always think I can be courageous and get that cute little short hair-cut I see in a picture, but *sigh* I am not. That is probably a good thing, too.

Yesterday I hung out with my way awesome friend, Cricket! She gave me this cute little doll that she got from Peru, and I'm really excited about putting it on my desk whenever I get around to unpacking things in my new apartment. I dread the thought of putting so much time into setting things up, but I know once I start doing it that it will be fun. Silly me! :) We also ate some Greek food in one of those restaurants that you can say no one knows about. I like those type of places because you feel like you've discovered something that is yet to be a huge hit! :) I'm supposed to be taking my mom there soon- she looked impressed as she looked at the menu! :)

Now, I am here this morning, typing on my blog. I always consider it fun to do. I woke up my pugs this morning, and my crazy pug Khaki just could not get up from bed. He has this really comfy pillow, and so he didn't want to budge. I actually had to carry him, and he's no small dog! :) I love him though. He is defintely not a morning doggie! :)

Oh, and I also want to share a few verses with you:
"Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! I will praise the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being." -Psalm 146:1-2, emphasis mine :)

"Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come, but wine and milk without any money and without price." -Isaiah 55:1

"Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him." -Ephesians 3:12

I just thought these verses kind of flowed together- we are children of God! He provides to us access to Him with confidence, we don't have to pay any price! Praise His name.

No comments: