1/19/2007

Congratulations Green Family!

I would just like to say congratulations to the lovely Green family. They have been such wonderful people in my life, and they have been blessed by the birth of their third child, Elizabeth Noelle, today. Their link is on the right of my page, listed as 'The Greenhouse'. I love that family. :)

I also think this is way cool because she was born on the same day as one of my best friends, Lauren Grace.

I would just love to say Happy Birthday to both of these girls!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you

Anonymous said...

Hey, Krista! Just thought I'd leave a comment. I went home for the weekend and the kids are about to come over. Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's me you are talking about! Love you and thank you for the birthday wish! :)