6/08/2007

Life lately...

So, I have completed my first week of summer school and I have my first test on Monday! I hope that I do well on it... I'm beginning to realize how much quicker summer school is than a normal class!

Other than that I've been working lately and staying with mom. We got to talk to my dad last night on his web cam and on yahoo messenger phone calling. It was the neatest thing ever and his friends in theb ackground couldn't believe we were talking on a computer! I'm very thankful for technology right now!!

Today I will be studying and cleaning. This is a very uneventful post, but that's okay ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the Shofar Blew, and also Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers are both pretty good. (In response to your question a few posts ago).

I'm glad things seem to be going so well. Love ya! :)