6/11/2007

Summer days, driftin' away...

"to, oh, oh, those summer nights!"

Sorry, had to drop in a Grease quote. I had my first summer school test today in U.S. History 2 today. I think I may have aced it! I finished the 50 question test in about 20 minutes, which is always nice. I kind of like this summer school idea... our teacher gave us a study guide and everything. 'Twas nice!

Today was my mom's birthday. I "built" her a cake and wrapped up the present my dad sent for her. I also took her our to eat at the Cracker Barrel, which just so happens to be the best country restaurant around.

My mom bought me this really neat water bottle that supposedly holds 8 glasses of water inside! She has been trying to get me to drink 8 glasses of water a day for the past 21 years, and I think she may have found a way to get me to do that. I really like it! :)

These are the classes I am taking next semester:
- Classroom Management
- Contenet Area Reading
- Reading & Language
- Advanced Composition

I'm going to be the best 5th grade English teacher ever! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad to hear that your test went well and that you were able to share some special time with your mom on her big day. :)