9/05/2007

A Rediscovery :)

I really feel as if I'm finding my thing. Or re-discovering it rather. Tonight I had to write a rough draft about an event in my life that could be a short story. As I wrote, I felt the creativity begin. I don't really get frustrated when I get to write. I enjoy it! I'm loving seeing my words on the screen, and knowing that they will be read and can make a difference. I'm very excited about what God is doing with this new passion. I do enjoy reading, and I never thought I'd enjoy writing just as much (maybe even more)! I love talking about other writings, too. I like trying to find the symbolism in others' stories and analyzing.

I'm probably going to be posting some of my assignments on another blog. My little "creative spot". So, be looking for that :) I just thought I would share with you the passions that are growing in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…