9/16/2007

"What was a whisper, is now a voice calling out..."

So... it's been a while!

Life has been good. I've been going running in the mornings with my wonderful running partner, Allie.

I've also been reading and writing... a lot!! But other than that, I've gotten to hang out with some really cool people. My welcome week family came over last week and we had a little game night. It was so much fun! Plus, I got to know them a little better, which was nice.

Pageant orientation is tomorrow!! Please, please, pleeease pray for me. I'm a little nervous because it's just something completely different, and while I know it will be a wonderful experience, it will definitely push me out of my comfort zone!

Oh, life is good. God is teaching me to rest and turn to Him, constantly.

Love you all,
Krista Q.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You sound so happy, Krista. I can tell you're enjoying this wonderful stage in your life.

We're eager to hear how the orientation went...

(Oh, and about that running thing...haven't I given you the instructions on that? You only run if someone is chasing you, or if chocolate of some sort is being dangled in front of you!)