1/24/2009

Exciting News

I'm very pleased to inform you that I have a job! These past couple days, I interviewed for a position called SEO at a small company in San Antonio. (SEO is "Search Engine Optimization," for those who don't know- It's what makes sites number one when you run a search on Google or Yahoo!) I have a lot to learn, but I am very excited about it. It's 3:24 am and I've been researching it most of the night. I've been reading a few books on my Kindle, too- which is awesome. I can't wait to write more about my job- I start training next week! God provides.

Russell is here this weekend and we are going to celebrate by doing different SA things tomorrow- exploring the riverwalk some more, looking at possible apartments, and of course- cooking (eating!). I'll have to take some pictures of our adventures.

I suppose I should go to bed- it's pretty late!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the job! What exactly will you be doing?

Let me know when you're interested in coming over...maybe before you start working?