2/02/2009

Writing and THE Job

So tonight I was talking to my aunt on the phone and we were discussing our writings. She was contemplating different writing approaches for a novel she wants to begin writing, and it got me thinking, I have not felt very inspired to write lately....

I know that I currently do not have the desire to write a novel, but I do enjoy short stories... Does anyone have any unique writing prompts or topics for me to consider? My lack of inspiration is really bugging me, so I thought I would ask my few readers to help me out with this one.... :)

*******************************************************************************

So, I am REALLY enjoying my job. I'm learning a whooooole lot about SEO and the little things that come with it. It has been really neat to see and be a part of what makes and keeps a website running. Every dad I learn something (usually a whole lot) new, and it has been fun to actually DO the work, instead of hearing a professor lecture about it all day. I am definitely enjoying the other side of college- doing what you are learning about makes it so much more exciting! Granted, I do miss being able to take a nap at any given moment. Although, I don't think taking naps will ever beat being able to say, "Back when I was in college...." like I've been out of school for years (as opposed to a little over a month). =-)

No comments: