1/27/2007

smells good.

My perfume, that is.

That's really not what this post is about though ;)

I went out to eat with my good friend, Paige, this morning. I know her from church and she's pretty stinkin' cool (and by stinkin' I mean awesome)! We wanted to go to this small place called "Oldies Diner", but they are closed until April! That stinks, especially since their breakfast is only $2.99. We got over it real fast though and decided to go to I-HOP instead. I had the "Passport". 'Twas good. We talked about our lives and what's going on, and also about what God has been showing us lately. Then, Paige surprised me with a gift card to Goody's and LifeWay. She's too sweet. So, I endedup getting a sweater and some socks from Goody's. I'm waiting until the 31st to go to LifeWay because the book I want won't be here until then.

I'm going to babysit tonight, and tomorrow I will probably be in the library all afternoon catching up on my class work! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mmmmmm...IHOP

Anonymous said...

I ate at IHOP Saturday morning too! What time were you there?

lauren noel said...

see you in the library :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU KRISTA!
It is always fun to read your blogs and bump into you at the library..makes me feel alittle closer to you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey this is so cool. You are a special person. the hand of God is upon your life.