12/16/2006

God offers hope through everything :)

Isn't that just the most wonderful thing ever? I am so thankful that our God can be seen through everything. He is my strength.

Here are some updates:

After many prayers and wondering. my dog Edith is recovering. For those who missed the story, she only has one eye, and got a corneal ulcer in her remaining eye, meaning there was a scratch on the cornea. She started looking really bad a couple of days after her surgery, and so we had to take her to the vet. He said he was "cautiously optimisitc", which left us a tad bit worried. But with a TON of eye drops and pills every day, she is recovering. God is taking care of us, because if this would've happened any earlier before I came home, it would be so hard for my mom to do. She needs 2-3 people to give her those eye drops.

Christmas- We are expecting a good Christmas despite my dad being gone. Our family is very suppostive, and we're going to have a huge meal and lots of time together. I have a very interesting family, which always makes it fun!

Reading-
Psalms and Romans :)
Disciplines of a Godly Woman (God is teaching me a lot about areas of my life that need changing)

I am enjoying the break so far! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So glad you're doing well, and that you're HOME!!!

lauren noel said...

Krista, I am sorry I haven't messaged you back...I just can't seem to get on top of things! But, let's talk soon. I'm glad to hear Edith is doing well...I was wondering!